Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog,
and click on any items that you wish to buy and add them to the
shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on
"Checkout" and you will be asked for a details that we
need to be able to satisfy the order.
All orders for goods are accepted by Virility Health Ltd subject to the following terms and conditions of sale.
All prices quoted on this site are in pounds sterling & include GB VAT rate.
After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with details of the goods and total cost of your order. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
Orders may be cancelled by customers according to their rights under the distance selling regulations within a 7 day period from time of purchase.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and images of all items on this website.
Goods remain the property of Virility Health Ltd until full cleared payment has been received.
Virility Health Ltd reserves the right to decline to trade with any person or organisation & we reserve the right to cancel any orders at our discretion.
The customer must inspect the goods as soon as is reasonably practicable after delivery & shall within 7 days of such delivery or receipt give notice to Virility Health Ltd of any apparent physical or delivery damage to the goods, For goods that are faulty you must inform us within 7 days, these goods can be replaced or a refund issued. (We will pay the return postage cost). Lost or undelivered goods must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase, after this period we cannot be held responsible for the said loss, Virility Health Ltd cannot be held liable for delays or failure to deliver goods due to circumstances beyond our control, Royal mail & Parcelforce class a parcel as lost after 15 working days, only after this period has elapsed can a claim be made and a refund issued to the customer.
The risk of damage to or loss of goods ordered from Virility Health Ltd will pass to the Customer when the goods are delivered.
Your Consumer statuatory rights are unaffected.
All descriptions and images are the property of Virility Health Ltd. Copyright Virility Health Ltd, All rights reserved.
- Credit and Debit cards (Payments will be encrypted and securely processed through the Sage Pay (...find out more) system.)
- Postal Orders / Cash (All cash/postal orders must be sent by 'Special Delivery'.)
- Cheque Payments (Orders paid by cheque will take longer as we need to allow for the cheques to clear. Please expect your orders to be delivered within 10 working days.)
Secure Payment System
Sage Pay’s (...find out more) systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage Pay (...find out more) is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
If you are purchasing from outside of the United Kingdom your credit card company
will convert the transaction to US Dollars / Euros or your local currency.
Out of Stock
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, an item becomes out of stock we will always advise you via email or telephone to ascertain whether you are willing to wait for new stock to arrive or you wish to cancel your order in which case we will refund your payment.
Should any product prove to be faulty, it will be replaced with
another of the same product upon immediate return to Virility Health
Ltd. (Please see "Return Policy" for more information)
Money Back Guarantee
A number of our products have an additional Money Back Guarantee which applies after using the product, additional terms and conditions apply to these products – please review product page before claiming. We will only refund a Money Back Guarantee product and not exchange for a different product.
All products with Money Back Guarantee's are based on purchasing 2 or more of the item and only applies to the original purchase. It will be inferred that you accept that the product performs to the specifications outline on the product page if you purchase more of the same item. To claim on our Money Back Guarantee please return the empty bottles within 14 days of finishing the last bottle purchased under the Money Back Guarantee offer. (Please see "Return Policy" for more information.
Orders may be cancelled by customers according to their rights under the distance selling regulations within a 7 day period from time of purchase.
However if you are unhappy with any product you have ordered, simply return
it to us unopened within 30 days and we'll give you a full
refund. This does not effect your statutory
Please contact us prior to returning any goods by e-mail email@example.com
- Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Goods will only be accepted if returned as new i.e. have not been washed or worn, with tags and labels still intact. (This excludes non-refundable goods, please see point 6 below).
- Goods must be returned at the customerís expense.
- Customers assume responsibility for goods returned via post and we strongly recommend that returned items are tracked and proof of postage is retained.
- The customer must take all reasonable care to ensure that all returned items are suitably & adequately packaged.
- Bespoke (Made to measure items) items which are made to your colour and size specification cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Goods of an intimate nature are non refundable and non exchangeable, this includes sex toys, hosiery, underwear, wigs, selected bondage items, food supplements, oral capsules, magazines and is in accordance with health and hygiene regulations.
- You must inform us within 14 days of goods that are faulty, these goods can be replaced or a refund issued.
- Lost or undelivered goods must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase, after this period we cannot be held responsible for the said loss.
Refunds will be less the shipping charge. This charge will not be applied to faulty goods or cancellations within the 7 working day cooling off period.
If an order has been dispatch prior to cancellation a refund will be issued once the order has been returned.
If you take advantage of any offer or discount, you will be refunded according to the discount that was applied to the offer.
Please allow at least 7 working days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
These are in place to cover the costs of re-stocking, handling and administration.
- Orders over £100 (excl. P&P) will incur a £15 surcharge (plus where applicable, the P&P cost to re-send the goods).
- Orders under £100 (excl. P&P) will incur a 15% surcharge or a minimum charge of £5, whichever is the greater (plus where applicable, the P&P cost to re-send the goods).
- No surcharges will be made against your refund if your order is cancelled within the 7 working day cooling off period.
Virility Health Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third
parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of
the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item,
to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store
your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
We use customer contact information from the order form for accounting purposes and to contact the customer when/if necessary (e.g. for customer service issues). In the instance when Virility Health Ltd uses a third party to fulfill the transaction, the following information is provided to the supplier in order to facilitate the transaction and/or exchange of goods: email address, phone numbers and fax number.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses
By signing up for a customer account you agree to receive our Newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at clicking on the unsubscribe
link contained in the first newsletter you receive.
Terms and Conditions
- Virility Health Ltd would like to provide you with a strong and compelling reason to visit our site again. Therefore, in order to help us provide an optimal site and service and increase our speed of site download time, we gather the following information in aggregate form: operating system (e.g.Macintosh, Windows - Mac/PC), browser type (e.g. Navigator, Internet Explorer), IP address, and Internet domain (e.g. Virgin, Freeserve, Demon, AOL). Cookies are used to record your purchase preferences each time you visit our site. Information gathered on our email registration form is simply your name and email address so we can update you with information on special offers that are not available to non registrants.
- We use customer contact information from the order form for accounting purposes and to contact the customer when/if necessary (e.g. for customer service issues). In the instance when Virility Health Ltd uses a third party to fulfill the transaction, the following information is provided to the supplier in order to facilitate the transaction and/or exchange of goods: email address, phone numbers, fax number and payment details. Virility Health Ltd also uses the order information to send the customer information about our company and our services. Demographic and profile data is used to provide aggregate customers profiles to our marketing partners and to help us create a better service. Demographic and profile data is used to tailor our visitors' experience at our site, showing content that we think might be of interest, and displaying the content according to these preferences. Customers can opt-out at any time of receiving these future mailings; see the unsubscribe section above.
- Information gathered from contests: occasionally we run contests on our site and the customer's contact information is used to contact the customer when necessary (e.g. to notify you if you have won) and customers are added to our mailing list for future products. Customers may opt-out at any time of receiving future mailings; see the unsubscribe section above. Abbreviated/censored customer names may be used on our contest winners' page as well. We do not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away any of your personal information on our email lists.
- Emails sent to Virility Health Ltd may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the web site if requested. Our site may from time to time contain links to other sites and Virility Health Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. You can send mail to the following postal address: Virility Health Ltd Lane End Farm, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, Cheshire CH3 8BH United Kingdom requests will be made within 11 working days of the request. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Virility Health Ltd please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one voucher/coupon may be used per order. Minimum order value may apply, and coupons cannot be used on multiple orders unless stated.
- No contract will subsist between you and Virility Health Ltd for the sale by it to you of any order unless and until Virility Health Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been dispatched.
1. Place of performance and applicable law
Virility Health Ltd is a company registered in England. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Virility Health Ltd makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement. You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
2.1 Virility Health Ltd has taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Virility Health Ltd disclaims all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.2 Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.3 Certain links in this site (typically a banner advert or icon) will lead to sites which are not under the control of Virility Health Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the Virility Health Ltd site and Virility Health Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of Virility Health Ltd.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1 You agree that Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
3.1.1 loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement;
3.1.2 direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Virility Health Ltd's direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Virility Health Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
3.2 You also agree that (except in relation to such liability as has been expressly excluded in clause 3.1 above) the maximum aggregate of liability of Virility Health Ltd in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where Virility Health Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
3.2.1 any defect in a product;
3.2.2 any failure by Virility Health Ltd to process signals, data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
3.2.3 any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
3.2.4 any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, in the case of defects falling within clause 3.2.1, to the price of the relevant goods and otherwise to £50. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and Virility Health Ltd becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
3.3 You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than Virility Health Ltd to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by Virility Health Ltd, and therefore that Virility Health Ltd cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to Virility Health Ltd that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which Virility Health Ltd has excluded liability.
3.4 Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of liability set out in this clause 5 may not apply to you.
3.5 In particular, nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Virility Health Ltd.
Save to the extent that it falls within the provisions of clause 5, you shall indemnify Virility Health Ltd and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the Virility Health Ltd site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against Virility Health Ltd or suffered or incurred by Virility Health Ltd by another person or entity.
Delivery times quoted are estimates only, and Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by Virility Health Ltd.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of Virility Health Ltd or its content providers. As a visitor to the Virility Health Ltd site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Virility Health Ltd's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
7.1 Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials ("Software") and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our property or that of our licensors.
7.2 Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
7.2.1 disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
7.2.2 copy or modify the Software; or
7.2.3 create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
7.3 Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
7.4 You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
8. Typographical and Pricing Errors
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse to meet or to cancel any orders placed for that product or service whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
Virility Health Ltd shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
4. Our cookies
4.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use virilityhealth.co.uk to enable the use of a shopping cart on the website
5. Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
6.2 Details of other third party cookies used by our website are set out below:
7. Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
8. Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.